drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Made as a latte this morning – 1 cup milk, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. honey and 3 tsp. leaf.

This was like drinking a liquid caramel – the milk really helped with that. Not so much salt but that’s not really surprising because I haven’t gotten it the other times either. I like plain caramel fine, so no big deal. I should probably get some fleur de sel anyway and next time I can just add that to the top of my cup and see what happens.

This has definitely grown on me the more I drink it!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: