Made this as an afternoon latte after getting back from a short hike earlier today. I’m glad we get such a long fall here – gives me enough time to enjoy all the pumpkin/sweet potato recipes I possibly can!

Steep notes: 3 tsp. leaf, 1 c. milk, 1 c. water, coconut nectar as a sweetener.

Strangely enough, with sweetener, the graham cracker crust is the strongest taste, followed by a ginger-type spicy note. I guess the ginger is part of the pumpkin pie spice? The caramel and other pie spices filter in behind the initial crust flavor.

This is as good as ever, and I’m enjoying it immensely, but I think it’s one of the rare cases where I won’t be wishing for more…well, not until next September anyway!