drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Prepped latte style – half milk, half water, no sweetener.

I love my morning cup of tea before work, even if it is at 5 AM. Even if I don’t get to REALLY savor it. Something about that cup gets me nice and ready for the craziness that will be the next 12-13 hours.

This is even more amazingly cakey when milk is involved – and lightly sweet from the chocolate chips in the mix. I will definitely keep this on hand since I don’t eat cake itself anymore…

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: