My tea habit is out of control at the moment – and I would sigh resignedly here, but I honestly don’t care. :)

In general my life is spinning fast – with all good things, but it’s just suddenly there is an abundance of things to do, lists to make, books to read, teas to drink – and I am having trouble getting focused enough to make headway in any organized fashion.

The solution? To drink tea, of course!

I tried a sip of this without milk and found that at the below steep time I definitely had some slightly astringent black tea on my hands – not a bad thing, but I went ahead and added milk to get that out of there. And for next time: definitely stick to the 3 minute parameter. I also think that initially there was a slight note of artificial caramel – it vaguely resembled that weird note in David’s Salted Caramel, anyway.

However as it cools, I’m getting more of a genuine caramel taste with some sweet/creamy notes from the marshmallow, which the milk had to help along. This is good! I liked the S’mores better – I probably dreamed about it last night I loved it so much – but this one is right up there with the best of my dessert-for-breakfast teas.

I have to say I am SUPER excited to try out the rest of the teas from my order – I am loving Della Terra so far!