The smell of this makes me think I’d better save drinking it for lazy days. Mostly because all I want to do is crawl under a blanket with a mug of this and a book. It is so comforting and homey!

Steep notes: 2 tsp. leaf to 14 oz. water, 2 oz. milk. No sweetener.

The base in this tea peeks out more than in S’mores or Eight Candles. It also is a smidge astringent, and the milk didn’t really help smooth it out much. I’m wondering if that might also be a slight bitterness from the apple peel?

Eh – I think this one needs a little sweetener to help bring out its flavors a little more. That or a little longer steeping, which I’ll try next time, too. The smell is amazing – and if I can get that smell to turn into taste, then this will be another reorder, too.

Yay for wonderful tea!