drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmm, cake.

I love that this is a go-to option when it’s too late for caffeine. Now that I’ve had the Oh, Canada blend I definitely taste the maple undertones, but still this is predominately vanilla frosting to me. Which is good, because I can eat frosting with a spoon. (I know, I know – bad for you, etc. That’s why I don’t keep it in my house.)

But at least I can keep this in my house! It’s sweet without being sweet, if that makes any sense. And I have a big tin set aside for it so I can always have it on hand.

LiberTEAS

If you scoop up a spoonful of frosting, and wait a minute before eating it … all the bad for you stuff will jump off the spoon, and you’ll only get the yummy taste with none of the bad stuff.

This is what I tell myself when I require justification for eating frosting.

Comments

LiberTEAS

This is what I tell myself when I require justification for eating frosting.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: