Backlog from yesterday morning.

Steep notes: 2 tsp. leaf, 14 oz. water, a splash of milk.

This smells and tastes like chocolate covered cherries! That awesome part of the chocolate taste that I did like from Dubbele Chocolade is present here, without the aftertaste that I didn’t like so much. The cherry flavor is perfect, too – it blends perfectly with the chocolate.

As far as the mouthfeel – the milk really gives this a thicker, chewy texture that takes this from good to decadent. Sigh – I wish I had more than an ounce of this!

TeaBrat

I want to try this one too!

Comments

TeaBrat

I want to try this one too!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: