It’s an ick day outside (rainy and cold) and the boyfriend and I are feeling under the weather. Headaches all around – meh.

So it was time to make tea, and this is one of the few he’ll drink with me. But for some reason I was thinking this was the Teavana blend so I overcompensated on the leaf. It’s okay for me since I drink mine with milk anyway, but too strong for him.

Note to self: 4 tsp. for 3 cups next time!

I’m just really not on it today. But at least I have my tastebuds in working order!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: