I was in the mood for a latte tonight and thought this one would work well.

Steep notes: 2 tsp. leaf, 6 oz. water, 6 oz. milk, no additives.

The smell of the dry leaf is probably one of my favorite things about this tea – it is fresh baked apple pie, straight from the oven – spices, fruit, crust and all.

I think I could have gone a bit longer on the steep time for this, as the flavor isn’t as strong as I’d like. Mostly spices right now as it is still hot from the stovetop.

Oh, wait – as it cools I’m getting more of the apple-spice combo. The crust notes are mostly in the smell, and occasionally in the aftertaste. In latte form this has a really nice body to it. The milk also probably takes away that hint of astringence I noticed the first time.

Bumping this up a few points for sure…this one’s a keeper!