Had a nice big cup of this before work this morning. Only one more day until I start working nights – woohoo!

I am kind of sad I missed out of the 12 Teas of Christmas this year, especially because due to tight funds I really hadn’t tried many of 52Teas blends since around January. I’ve got my fingers crossed that the Custard Filled Maple Longjohn Honeybush made it in, because I want it terribly!

But when I saw that this tea was in there, I decided to have some just to feel included. :)

Steep notes: 2 tsp. leaf, half milk, half water.

Yup, it’s still really good. Caramel, pumpkin, not as much cheesecake, but still good. I may pick up another pouch of this if that Custard one makes it in – because you can’t ever just order one tea from Frank. I’m pretty sure it’s a rule. :)

momo

If it isn’t, I have plenty left of the longjohn honeybush I can share!

JoonSusanna

Ooh…I might have to take you up on that. It’s been fun seeing what you guys are getting in the 12 Teas this year – living vicariously through tasting notes and all that. :)