I’ll inch the rating up on this one a bit.

It does well with milk. By “well” I mean that it gets rid of the artificial aftertaste while adding texture. So this was, in effect, a mug of hot chocolate (dark chocolate, even!) without the sugar. I’m more into vanilla than chocolate as a rule, but when I do want chocolate, I’m thinking this will be what I end up drinking!

Uniquity

Vanilla fans unite!

JoonSusanna

haha for real! There aren’t enough of us in this world!

Indigobloom

I’ve been looking for a good dark chocolate tea!!

Comments

Uniquity

Vanilla fans unite!

JoonSusanna

haha for real! There aren’t enough of us in this world!

Indigobloom

I’ve been looking for a good dark chocolate tea!!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: