Woo hoo! Last day of day shift! Last day of waking up at 5 AM! Now when I see 5 AM it will be at the end of a shift and I’ll be heading into sleep!

To celebrate (and try to get myself switched over into nocturnal living ASAP) I went ahead and had 2 cups of this with some milk. We started watching Cloud Atlas but the language messed up halfway through. Too bad because it was engrossing and now I have to wait to see how it ends.

But at least I got to curl up under a heavy blanket with my thermal mug and enjoy feeling warm and cozy. Sometimes I wish my life were always that awesome – blankets and tea. Ah well – at least I appreciate the rare times I get it!