Steep notes: 3 heaping tsp. leaf, 750 ml. water, below parameters.

I had the first cup with milk and sugar, and the second straight – and both ways were pretty darn good. I don’t remember being so enamored with this last time I had it, but it is less smoky today and quite malty and chewy.

I’m really favoring more “pure” teas of late, so it’s a good thing I’ve got a Verdant order and a TeaVivre order coming my way – so many new black teas to try!

TeaBrat

Lucky you!

Comments

TeaBrat

Lucky you!