AHH- I probably only have enough for one more cup! How did that even happen???

Sigh – got to get some more. I’m trying to wait patiently though because I really want to just do a bulk order with this (and the eventual pound of french vanilla assam, and other goodies). But I got two good steeps out of my 1.5 tsp. of leaf tonight, so I’m not complaining. It was the buttery goodness that it always is – just like eating a huge stack of pancakes and maple syrup.

Perfect for a cold bleary day!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: