I’m not normally a blender of teas, but tonight I wanted both of these and then brilliantly realized this could happen if I had them at the same time! Plus I really like each of these separately and they are complementary flavors so this couldn’t possibly turn out bad.

Steep notes: 1.5 tsp French Vanilla, 1.5 tsp Coconut Cream Pie, 500 ml. water, no additives.

Yup – this is a winner. It’s funny, though, I do taste them both individually – french vanilla first, then coconut pie. It’s very creamy and chewy in texture, and also sweet – no milk or sweetener needed. I have to sip slowly though otherwise I begin to get so acclimated to the flavor that I lose it.

Not a bad tea to end the year on, I think. :)