I’ve officially moved this tea to my work since it is one of the hardiest teas I own. I have it in the sachets, and it will steep the length of the cup, and be good without sweetener or milk. It’s so wonderful to drink at 1:00 AM for my lunch break.

Since I’m the one drinking it I tend to not notice how fragrant it is (probably because I’m too busy tasting it!) but a few of my co-workers have asked what it is, and one tried a sachet last night and LOVED it, especially the part about no sweetener needed.

So I guess I’ll just go ahead and order a bunch of sachets, as I’ll probably be sharing this one a bunch. Yay for fabulous tea!

Boiling 8 min or more