drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Pretty sure this tea saved my sanity today. I was kind of out of it after work so made this latte style on the stove with a bit of sugar.

Last summer I went on vacation with my family and boyfriend up to Asheville and we stayed in this mountain cabin where you couldn’t get cell phone service. There was a fire pit out back and we sat around it on our last night there, making s’mores. You really can’t eat more than one of those but it was so fun making them. Even if I did have to wash my jacket because it absorbed that gross smoky smell.

After a what seemed like a night full of people not understanding/listening to me, the idea of being back there – with only the sounds of the fire, and the forest and people who DO listen/understand me – was just what I needed. I love this – even moreso because of the nostalgia factor now.

This is definitely always a tea I’ll have on hand.

Tea Sipper

Only ONE smore?!? Isn’t that why they are called S’mores? :D I’m glad this tea helped you out on a tough day!

JoonSusanna

Haha. I have no idea why I could only handle one s’more. Maybe my tastebuds have changed? But it’s okay, I’d rather drink it instead. :)

Comments

Tea Sipper

JoonSusanna