Woo hoo! This morning I woke up and the sun was out, and the sky was blue! It feels like so long since that’s happened, since it’s been raining for most of the week.

To celebrate the beautiful day and the fact that I’ve got an open schedule, I went for pancakes in a cup. I went gluten free as an experiment a few months ago, and recently tested the necessity of it by reintroducing wheat back in my system. Turns out – yeah, I have a definite sensitivity to gluten and need to keep it out of my diet. :(

So this will probably be the closest I get to actual, buttery mapley pancakes for the time being. That’s not really a bad thing though because this is really does mimic pancakes pretty darn good! I had two cups of it with some milk and sugar and I think I’m finally ready to get some things done today.

Happy weekend everyone!