Argh! I broke my David’s Tea mug (the pretty clear one with the branches) yesterday before work. It didn’t shatter so much as just split cleanly into 3 large pieces. It’s like the world is determined for me to break my no tea-related purchases ban…

Anyway, before I hit the sack I wanted some Earl Grey. The steeped tea is always so dingy looking to me – it has an unattractive grayish hue that I just don’t really understand. It has no bearing on the taste though, fortunately!

Mmm. Creamy orange, orangey cream. I love this with milk and sugar…good thing I have a lot of it!