drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Made this with milk and sugar yesterday morning to celebrate having a week off from work. Yay for random vacations!

I’ve been making an Excel spreadsheet for my tea collection to keep things in some semblance of order (since no matter how organized my actual stash is, the mishmash of tins always makes it seem sloppy). This one has it’s own tin, and will be kept in constant supply. I really think I enjoy it more than actual s’mores!

SimplyJenW

So glad I am not the only person with an Excel Spreadsheet keeping track of my tea stash! Welcome to the club! (Except right now I have a new laptop and Excel has not yet been loaded onto this one…yikes!) This tea is also on my list to try once I pare down the flavored teas a little.

Comments

SimplyJenW

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: