My tea of the morning…though really the french vanilla part feels more coffee than tea.

I can’t even believe the tea of the week this week. Almond Joy in a darn cup. They’re my favorite candies, too. I’m trying to hold out in case the Blueberry Cream Cheese danish comes back so I can just buy everything at once…and I shouldn’t even do this because I’m trying to abstain until 2/26.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO STOP MYSELF FROM BUYING TEA???

ashmanra

I feel your pain. I keep putting myself on a ban, but then I neeeeeed something.

Indigobloom

it just doesn’t stop does it?? sighs

JoonSusanna

It really doesn’t stop! And it’s so ridiculous because I have SO MUCH TEA. Why do I keep getting more if I can’t even hope to finish off what I’ve already got??

So far I’ve remained strong and resisted any new teas, but if that Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish pops up I’m done for!

Comments

ashmanra

Indigobloom

it just doesn’t stop does it?? sighs

JoonSusanna

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong