2 tsp. of this with 1 cup milk and 1 cup water. No sweetener.

Initially this was just a slightly sweet (cocoa-sweet more than fruity-sweet) creamy latte but as it cooled the cherry turned a touch medicinal. I guess that’s a good reason for me to just drink it faster next time, right?

Also, there is an actual mug with my favorite tea quote on it…and since I broke my DAVID’sTea mug a few days ago I might actually be able to justify getting one.

Lookit! and SQUEE:

Cavocorax

Oh! I adore that mug!

oh man i want that!

Kittenna

That’s an awesome mug…

JoonSusanna

Right?! This is an old one from an etsy shop that does tons of mug that are literary/geekery based. I just realized I didn’t post that link so here it is if you guys are interested:

Comments

Cavocorax

Oh! I adore that mug!