Backlog from…Sunday?

I’ve had quite a long gap in tea drinking! I do this occasionally, especially when things start warming up (which is happening already – 68 degrees outside today!). But I had this with some milk and sugar, and realized I’ve probably got enough left for one or two cups and then I’m out for good.

Oh, and I officially bought that awesome Dr. Who mug from Etsy! We’re moving house in April, probably to get more space, and I’m so excited to create a dedicated tea space with all of my various paraphernalia. I’m tempted to start drawing out actual blueprints, but that might even be too neurotic for me, haha.

Eh, whatever. The only thing better than having a big tea stash is a having a big, organized one!

Aaaaah I so want that mug! That’s awesome for you :)