There’s a tornado watch, it’s raining, and I don’t go back to work until Friday night. So I decided to just make a few cups of this and watch the sky decide what it wants to do. Its nearly 70 outside, and I love it! Cold weather is death to me.

Of course the only downside to it getting warmer is that I tend to go off hot tea. If it weren’t such a waste of money and resources, I’d be tempted to blast the AC so I can have the best of both worlds…

This is only my second time having this, and the first time adding milk and sweetener. This is truly an amazing tea both ways. This way the creaminess of the marshmallow really sticks out, but I easily pick up on chocolate, orange, and marshmallow in equal amounts. The flavors manage to meld together into something delicious while each sticking out in their own way, which is really fun.

Maybe it’s the orange here, but I almost feel like it has an Earl Grey-esque quality to it, too. I love Earl Grey so I consider that a bonus, though.

Happy sigh – it’s been a few days since I’ve had any tea, and it feels soooo nice to get back in the routine of it!