3 tsp. leaf, 500 ml. water, milk and sugar added.

The bread aspect is a ghost of its former self, but buttery nutty banana isn’t really a bad consolation prize. I still have about 2 more cups left, so that makes me happy at least. I’m running out of all my 52Teas blends at the same time, it seems. At least this will likely justify placing a huge order in the near future!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

One of my all time favorites. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

One of my all time favorites. :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: