My most amazing tea mug has arrived! To christen it I went with my old faithful – milk and sugar, same old parameters. It’s practically my Breville’s default setting. :)

Has anyone else noticed that underneath the teacup/tasting note icon you can see the first time you’ve ever drank a particular tea? It’s written as “last logged” but I know that’s not right, because that would mean I haven’t had this since September 2011…which just isn’t possible.

Anyway – tonight I’m enjoying not being at work, relaxing and watching Top Gear. Yay for time off!

Kittenna

“Last logged” is actually “first logged” – when they did an update a while back, that feature broke, and it wasn’t ever fixed.

JoonSusanna

I thought as much! I don’t really mind that, though – it’s kind of nice to have a tea history to look back on, you know? :)

Comments

Kittenna

JoonSusanna