Nothing like a cup of this at 3AM when your energy is flagging.

I have a coworker who always perks up when she smells this. I usually always share because I have plenty and today she finally asked me where I got it. Is it wrong to feel so…victorious? :)

Anyway, good as always, though it’s only relegated to work now. I love it forever!

Cavocorax

Haha. I know that feeling. I’m always trying to get people to enjoy tea that I like.

Comments

Cavocorax

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: