drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Latte style while catching up on some TV.

The more I have this the less impressed I am. It gets a skin on top (maybe this is also from the milk, but still – ew), and it just doesn’t give me actual cake so much as a generic sweet flavor. I initially thought I would want it forever, but I’m thinking once I finish this I’ll probably be done.

It’s still good – just, not as mindblowing as I thought initially.

Cavocorax

I’m sorta feeling the same thing. I thought this would be a staple in my cupboard but I might phase it out, or keep just 10g on hand.

Tor Lumière Marie

That sounds like my experience with pretty much every cocoa tea I’ve tried… it’s all sweet and not so much chocolate. The leaves look pretty, though. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Tor Lumière Marie

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong