The boyfriend and I made breakfast for dinner before starting the season finale of “The Hour” and at the last moment he asked for Frissy. It is his favorite, hands down, so of course I couldn’t refuse.

Perfect as always.

gmathis

Looks tasty. I’ll have to highlight that one in my already highliter-speckled copy of the Upton print catalog!

Tea Sipper

oh, that sounds fun.. I’m going to get my Upton catalog and a highlighter…

Comments

gmathis

Tea Sipper

oh, that sounds fun.. I’m going to get my Upton catalog and a highlighter…

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: