I have a few days off now so it’s time to drink some tea!

This was in the same order as the S’mores tea but I preferr that one so have been drinking it more. But today I wanted this!

It’s very sweet even without sugar. And it tastes like carmelized/toasted marshmallow. I added a spot of milk and that made it super creamy, but it doesn’t actually need that either. Still, this is something that I just don’t reach for as much as I thought I would – so I likely won’t buy it again.

Doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy what I have, though. :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: