This tea and I have a history wherein sometimes it plays well with my tastebuds, and other times it comes off as bitter.

This is one of the good days – I just added a splash of milk and I’m getting sweet strawberry vanilla yumminess. It’s so similar to the DAVID’sTEA strawberry shortcake that I’m constantly changing my mind over which one I prefer. Usually, it’s the one I’m drinking at the moment. :) But since Strawberry Shortcake is going away I’m glad this is here to be my go-to strawberry dessert tea.

PS: So am I missing something with changing avatars on Steepster? I have had the same one for multiple years now but can’t seem to figure out how to upload my new image. Anyone know how to do it? I’m usually so much better at technology than this…

K S

avatars – go to the upper right of the screen and you should see your avatar and a link that says edit profile. Click through. Under your pic there should be a button to upload a new pic. select and done. You may have to refresh the page to see the new pic.

JoonSusanna

I think it ended up being a Chrome issue- I could see it in Safari but had to fully quit Chrome, sign out of Steepster AND clear my browsing history to see the new picture. It’s done now though – thanks for your input!

Comments

K S

JoonSusanna