drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

This is a tea where the taste is better than the smell. I have to make a point to not smell the dry tea bag if I want to drink it, if I want to enjoy it. It just seems kind of musty and cheap to my nose.

Luckily it does taste good, especially with some milk and sugar to bring out the creaminess. Still, I don’t reach for it as much as I could due to the nose-wrinkling factor. Ah well, at least it doesn’t smell wonderful and taste gross!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: