Oh, March.

It was 60 degrees today and it’s 50 outside now, but it sounds much colder because of the wind. I guess it is officially spring, with all the crazy ups and downs of weather that it entails. Yay for warm weather – even if it does most likely mean that my seasonal Steepster-ing will be drawing to a close.

That wind outside is making me want something comforting and warm for the time being though. And I thought I was done with pumpkin, but suddenly this tea popped in my head and I couldn’t shake it. I’m glad of that – it is absolutely wonderful tonight!

This has a spicy undertone but really, when there’s milk and sugar involved, it tastes just like the creamy pumpkin filling in a pie. Pumpkin custard would be identical to the flavor in this, if such a thing existed.

Seriously, there is no reason to even look for any other pumpkin tea…this is as perfect as it gets!

TheTeaFairy

I agree, this is THE ONE!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I agree, this is THE ONE!

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong