drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

It’s like coming home, being back here.

I can’t believe it’s been 12 days! Most of that is because of stupid moving house, which is taking forever and still not completely done. My proudest moment is moving a couch, just my boyfriend and I, from one third story apartment to another. Still not sure how we managed that, actually. But it happened, and no one got hurt. :)

We’ve done some unpacking, but I just never managed to get around to unpacking my Breville until today. I waited until we got our little IKEA shelf (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80135298/#/60135299) over at the new apartment because I was promised carte blanche with a Tea Nook, and that sucker has long been what I wanted to use as the centerpiece.

Anyway, this tea was the first one I thought of to brew up at my new beverage station! It still needs a few refinements but for the most part all of my tea and supplies fit nicely, with Brevy hanging out on top. I wanted something desserty and rich, so this was perfect.

Mmm… with milk and sugar it is just the shot of energy I needed right before I leave to start my 3rd 12 hour shift in a row. Can’t wait for a day off to finish putting my tea obsession together!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: