drank Almond Happiness by 52teas

I’ve been wanting an Almond Joy in tea form forever..but I held off on a 52teas order until I could make a big one. Kind of a risk really, since stock is always touch and go. That’s part of the fun though, I think!

Anyway, when I got my tea package, the only thing I could really smell was the blueberry cream cheese danish. Which was lovely, of course, but it made me worried that I would taste and smell it in my other non blueberry teas, too. Thankfully that wasn’t the case!

The dry leaf smell in this had a sharp, almost unpleasant coconut note- maybe from the adding flavoring? I was hoping it would fade out by the time the tea steeped, and it did, so that was good! I just added milk and sugar since I knew I was going to try and take this to work to repeat the blissful moment at 11:30 tonight when things settle down and I can take a second to relax.

This tea is predominantly chocolate. Dark, hot chocolate. The coconut is present only in the creaminess, maybe a background accent but definitely not very strong. It actually reminds me of when I combined the Salted caramel from DAVIDS’ with my hot chocolate mix. Which is super yummy, if not quite screaming almond joy.

In a few hours once it cools it may have some different nuances emerge, so I’ll update later – but for now, it is still a really great tea to be sipping away at!

DaisyChubb

yuuuummmm! Nice find, sounds SO good!

Comments

DaisyChubb

yuuuummmm! Nice find, sounds SO good!

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong