Gah – I’m powering through this stuff way too fast!

It was super juicy tasting this morning. Creamy juicy blueberry pastry, in that order. It’s coming with me to work tonight again since it worked so well the first time. Blueberry works so well with a black tea. It’s almost as natural a combination as peaches and tea. Makes me wonder what a blueberry peach tea would taste like? Yeah, I’m going to have to find a way to make that happen.

Also, totally off the subject of this tea, but last night I finally finished constructing my tea cupboard and I love it so much it’s kind of ridiculous. Everything looks so neat and organized – and all in one corner! I have to get some pictures and post them to the thread on here.

My boyfriend really wants to put wheels on the bottom of the shelf, and I’m undecided, since Brevy is on there and I don’t like the idea of hot water on wheels. I’m clumsy and that is disastrous. But he pointed out that in the event of a fire I could just take that sucker and go, and I have to admit, it would be nice to have that option…I’ve spent a lot of time and money on this hobby of mine!