drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Can’t comment on the brewing parameters as I didn’t make this one myself.

Tried this because I’ve been wanting to forever. I don’t have much experience with Harney teas but not because they don’t sound good – I just can’t seem to get myself organized to place an order there. I seem to remember that they don’t do free shipping, and since I’ve just swapped a bunch and gotten a Verdant and 52Teas order it will be awhile before I can put one in anyway.

The description of this one was really appealing, but when I tried it all I really got was Cream Earl Grey. Maybe with an extra hint of lemon. It wasn’t as spectacular as I was hoping, but I was concentrating more on conversation than the tea so that could be why. It was good, but nothing really stood out about the flavor.