drank Wedding Tea by Harney & Sons

I had this at the Roswell Tea House today, and from the description was pretty sure it was Harneys though it didn’t explicitly say. And I was right! It’s probably not good that I’m memorizing tea descriptions, is it?

I could take or leave the rose, but the idea of a lemon vanilla white was too good to pass up. Initially when I got the pot it seemed astringent, and I was worried it had been oversteeped, but I think that was just the tartness of the lemon. As it cooled the vanilla peeked out more and smoothed out the ends of the sip. The rose kind of wove in and out between the other flavors but it seemed more noticeable in the scent than anything else. And the white tea was the perfect backdrop – it was a light tea perfect for spring. This is one that I could definitely see as being good cold. Once I make a dent in the mountain of tea I currently possess I’ll probably buy some to give it a shot!