Butiki had a sale and they were on all the teas I wanted to try. AND they had the exact gaiwan I’ve been wanting – the earthen one with a spout (me and hot water are just SUCH a bad idea without a spout), AND it was payday.

So, bye bye monies.

But at least I work the next three days so the package will be like a reward for me being a productive citizen. :)

I wanted something buttery tonight (I love that my tea collection is that varied that I can want something “buttery” and actually have an option that fits) and coconut and vanilla are always among my favorite flavors so this worked well. I used about 1.5-2 tsp. to 10 oz water and added some sugar, but no milk. It didn’t need any extra creaminess – the butter note was very prominent on its own. The dry leaf has that tang of alcohol in the sent but luckily it isn’t evident at all in the brewed tea.

Just what I wanted. Yay!