drank Persian Lime by Teas Etc

30 g. of this in a gallon for iced tea at below steeping parameters before letting it cool and go in the fridge. 1/4 cup sugar to sweeten. I make my iced tea by the gallon and really should do this more often as I suck down about 2x more tea when its iced. I’d clear out my inventory so fast this way.

Once its cold the tea loses the authentic lime flavor and becomes more limeade-esque. Not bad, and still making me want this with a plate of tacos (who am I kidding I always want tacos). I wonder if there’s any more lime flavored blacks out there? I shall have to see…

Kittenna

Lime flavoured teas seem to be rather scarce! And I love lime. (Consequently I’m dying to try this one now, hahahahaha!)

Lol I was thinking the saaaaame thing kittenna. :)

Comments

Kittenna

Lol I was thinking the saaaaame thing kittenna. :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: