Had this a few days ago at work.

It was perfectly fine on the mouthfeel but I realized that my thermos had one of those rubber o rings in it and that might be why stuff was starting to taste…off. Don’t get me wrong, my Della Terra stuff still was too thin but there probably was an added yuck to the taste that was out of its control.

So that is currently soaking in tea stain remover after being soaked overnight in soapy water and then it will be aired out so hopefully I can use that thermos for work tomorrow. I’ve gotten to really love my nightly thermos of tea!