I am debating whether I should go to sleep now or not – I’m pretty awake despite the fact that I worked all night..

I figure if anything can keep me going though, it’ll be a strong breakfast tea. I love strong breakfast teas. Bold malty chocolate teas. The leaves look like an oolong, spindly and unbroken. Really they remind me a lot of dan congs but the smell of them is much heavier – very earthy.

Chocolate chocolate chocolate. That’s mostly what I get. Occasionally a breadiness, interspersed with something a little brighter that I can’t quite describe. I think it’s what most are calling fruity and if I’m hard pressed I could say its raisins, but I still feel like there’s something else there that I’m not putting into words. It’s definitely a perfectly chewy, full bodied tea.

It reminds me most strongly of my favorite East Frissy, except with bonus cocoa notes.

I’ll have to resteep this and see how it does….

Terri HarpLady

There is nothing better than a strong breakfast tea! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

There is nothing better than a strong breakfast tea! :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: