Latte style tonight! I put this in a small empty Upton tin to store it and had a brief moment of panic that I wouldn’t be able to get it open without spilling it EVERYWHERE. It was stressful but ultimately no matcha was wasted!

This one is so good. The cocoa powder and tang of the cheese, and the ladyfingers are all pretty evident in the taste. It is the essence of tiramisu, really, and sweet enough without sugar. I love matcha lattes but I have to be in a special mood to take the time to put one together – sifting and heating and whisking and frothing dirties up a lot of dishes for the 5 minutes I manage to keep it in my cup!

But tonight it was absolutely worth the effort – tornado watches and bad weather and tv with the boyfriend. Yay for nights off!

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong