This was a sample from my last Butiki order – thank you so much Stacy!

I took it to work with me for some reason – I don’t know why, exactly, because I don’t really have adequate brewing conditions at work. See: generic hot water heater, styrofoam cups. And a flavored green, no less? Clearly I’m ready for that 4 day vacation heading my way starting Thursday morning.

I have to say though, it wasn’t bad. I got the grassy green of a dragon well (besides sencha, that’s my favorite green) and then that acidic citrus note of the grapefruit. It was very light and fresh tasting, and above all, it tasted like what it was supposed to!

I liked this more as it cooled off, and was kind of bummed I didn’t get to try it iced. Even though generally I don’t drink iced greens, I think this would work that way. I can only imagine how tasty it will be when I can fully control every aspect of the steeping process!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: