It’s really looking like spring now. Like, the temperatures are staying nice rather than having trouble making up their minds. And it’s almost Taurus! I’m a Taurus rising and I have a slew of April/May birthdays in my family so this time of year feels like coming home. I always like any year better once May rolls around.

I had this the other night before going into work and it helped relax me, like it always does. I have it with milk and sugar but I tried a bit plain and can see how it might be a bit bitter or strong for those who typically don’t like to add anything to their teas. It really works best as a dessert tea, which are my favorite kind of teas anyway!

This is definitely one of my go to blends that I’m going to have to keep on hand. There’s a pound in my near future I’m sure…

Fjellrev

Loving the weather here too! And it’s a go to blend for me too.

Comments

Fjellrev

Loving the weather here too! And it’s a go to blend for me too.

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong