It’s Sunday! It’s Sunday and I don’t have to go to work tonight!

This is a biscuits and tea kind of morning, for sure. I beat the boyfriend’s wake up by an hour so I had plenty of time to get the biscuits together, throw them in the oven, put on a pot of tea and clean up after myself. I love when days start off productive!

Lately I’ve been shying away from dessert teas for some reason. I’ve been wanting the heavier unflavored blacks and oolongs. This morning screamed breakfast tea and I remembered I had this and it had been awhile. The Keemun in this made me leary, from what I remember. I think I was able to taste the smoke and this girl does not do smoke in tea.

Luckily though I don’t get any of that this morning. With milk and sugar this is just a strong, clean, get moving kind of drink. A fantastically rich mouthfeel just rounds out it perfectly. Glad I found this one in my cupboard today!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: