Backlog from Thursday morning.

I was in a rush to get out the door so I didn’t get to really focus on it as much as I would have liked. It’s a shame, too – every sip was absolutely fabulous. Buttery, syrupy pancakes in my mouth! This always gives me a good cup but yesterday’s was better than usual. And I’m almost out…and seriously banana pudding tea sounds yummy…so I’ll probably be placing an order soonish.

This is one I plan on always having around!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: