drank Peppermint by Twinings

A co worker got this on sale and made a point to give me a bag, since she knows I’m really into tea. I’m not going to lie, part of me was elated to be known for my habit! :)

This wasn’t bad, really. The peppermint smell was evident the second the bag hit the hot water. The water began to darken immediately and I actually should have removed the teabag rather than let it stay in the cup because it got pretty darn strong….luckily mint is a pleasant flavor!

Not bad, but I wish it had actually had some tea leaves in it – could have used that caffeine yesterday…

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: