SIPDOWN! Good thing too, because that Banana Pudding black tea really could not be passed up and I’m trying to hold strong with my “75 teas or less” rule. Although who am I kidding? I’m never going to be too far below 75… :)

This has always lended itself well to a latte and tonight is no exception. The strawberry is still reminiscent of pie filling, and though I’ve lost the pastry flavor over time, this is still pretty flavorful.

I liked this one while I had it, but I’m not sweating the fact it’s not in stock…. Frank has more than enough yummy tea in his inventory to keep my tastebuds occupied!

Boiling 8 min or more
Cavocorax

Oh! I should try this as a latte. Thanks for the idea!

Comments

Cavocorax

Oh! I should try this as a latte. Thanks for the idea!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: