I am KILLING it with the sipdowns lately! Down to… 71? At least for the next two days, until I get my new 52Teas order in, haha. Also, apparently my tastebuds are going to ignore the season and pretend that pumpkin is acceptable to drink year round. Which it is, I guess… but it’s 70 degrees outside. And I’m drinking this hot. For someone who primarly lives on iced tea come hot weather, I’m not sure I know who I am anymore.

I reread my old tasting note about this one before making it and it’s a good thing I did. My instinct was to drink it plain but apparently that did not go to plan before. So, I trusted myself and added milk and sugar.

Do you know, the pumpkin really came out this way? Last time was mostly spice, this time seems more like pumpkin filling. I get this idea of a cinnamon pastry crust but mostly in the aftertaste – it is pumpkin pie filling, front and center.

I liked this better with additives, but it still wouldn’t be my go to pumpkin tea. Glad I got to try it though!

TeaBrat

Do you have a favorite pumpkin tea? I liked this one too.

Chizakura

I’m one of those weirdos where even if it’s 40 degrees Celsius outside (which is rare and record breaking for where I live, it usually maxes out in the 30s during the hottest part of the summer) I’ll still be drinking my hot tea as always. xD

momo

Haha, I always go by the relative temperature of the previous day. 80 yesterday? Well then it doesn’t feel as warm today so I’ll be having hot tea this afternoon.

Cavocorax

I’ll probably be with you Chizakura. I just prefer hot tea. And won’t let summer prevent me from enjoying it.

Comments

TeaBrat

Do you have a favorite pumpkin tea? I liked this one too.

Chizakura

momo

Cavocorax

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong